- What is another word for fame?
- What do we call a famous person?
- Who is the most famous person in the world?
- What is the meaning of infamy?
- What does repute mean?
- What is the other name of famous?
- What’s another word for widely used?
- What is the opposite word of dawn?
- What is another word for method?
- What’s another word for Universal?
- What is the meaning of conventional?
- What is the opposite of Fame?
What is another word for fame?
Fame Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for fame?celebritystardomprominencerenownreputationglorynotereputeeminencename233 more rows.
What do we call a famous person?
1. famous person – a widely known person; “he was a baseball celebrity” celebrity. immortal – a person (such as an author) of enduring fame; “Shakespeare is one of the immortals” important person, influential person, personage – a person whose actions and opinions strongly influence the course of events.
Who is the most famous person in the world?
Top 10 Famous Persons in WorldMicheal Jackson. Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American recording artist, dancer, singer-songwriter, musician, and philanthropist. … Bill gates. I chose Bill Gates because he is my role model. … Barack Hussein Obama II. … Sachin tendolker. … the Under taker. … John cena. … QAid-e-azam. … Roger federer.
What is the meaning of infamy?
noun, plural in·fa·mies for 3. extremely bad reputation, public reproach, or strong condemnation as the result of a shameful, criminal, or outrageous act: a time that will live in infamy. infamous character or conduct.
What does repute mean?
noun. estimation in the view of others; reputation: persons of good repute. favorable reputation; good name; public respect.
What is the other name of famous?
Some common synonyms of famous are celebrated, distinguished, eminent, illustrious, noted, notorious, and renowned.
What’s another word for widely used?
What is another word for widely used?establishedtraditionalfamiliarwontedpopularexpectedroutineclassicalregularuniversal238 more rows
What is the opposite word of dawn?
dawn(noun) Antonyms: dusk. Synonyms: beginning, sunup, daybreak, sunrise, start, onset.
What is another word for method?
What is another word for method?approachsystemcustomhabitmethod of workingmodusproceedingprogramUSritualrote231 more rows
What’s another word for Universal?
What is another word for universal?commongeneralcomprehensivefullomnipresentubiquitouswidespreadworldwideblanketexhaustive229 more rows
What is the meaning of conventional?
adjective. conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste: conventional behavior. … ordinary rather than different or original: conventional phraseology. not using, making, or involving nuclear weapons or energy; nonnuclear: conventional warfare. Art.
What is the opposite of Fame?
fame(n) Antonyms: obscurity, ingloriousness, oblivion, ignominy, disrepute. Synonyms: celebrity, note, eminence, renown, glory, reputation, repute.